Are you experiencing sub-optimal results even after changing filters?
We have talked about how to procure filters and what specifications to look for, but selecting the filter according to the specifications doesn’t ensure the best results if a filter is not employed properly. In this article, we will discuss a few factors which can impair a filter's performance.
I hope you have read these 2 articles:
Whenever you are experiencing sub-optimal results even after changing filters, below are some possibilities which should be checked for:
1. Collapsed center tube
2. Inconsistent media quality
3. Damaged or burst filter media – fatigue
4. Bypass at filter media seam
5. Bypass due to adhesive failure
6. Damaged gasket or O-ring seal
7. Bypass valve jammed in open/closed position
8. Installation error, installing a filter in the opposite flow direction
9. Bypass valve leakage
10. Misaligned filter and seal
If none of the above factors contribute to the sub-optimal functioning of your filters we suggest you contact the Minimac Consulting team for required filter calculations and further investigations.
Get your filter check today, Call +91 7030901266
We at Minimac Systems Pvt Ltd. provide services of Total Lubrication Management and Lubrication Consulting that helps you optimize your Lubrication needs. Minimac stands for MINImum MAChinery Maintenance.