Nano Circularity

Lubricant’s long life means fewer oil changes and longer gaps between these changes ultimately leading to reduction in new oil purchase.

What do we offer?

Reduction in Lubricant Usage by Mid-life treatment of oil


Micro Circularity

Lubricant’s new-like state can be obtained by Reconditioning and oil no longer needs to be changed. This advancement is the future of lubrication.

What do we offer?

Reusing Lubricant by End-life treatment of oil


Macro Circularity

Out of billion gallons of used lubricant, only 15% is re-refined. The remaining 85% is either improperly disposed of or incinerated.

What do we offer?

Decarbonizing Lubricant sector by Waste oil collection

Sectors Decarbonisation Process